– Vacuum Tube MOSFET Hybrid Integrated Amplifier with 20 watts of output power per channel (into a 6 ohm load).
– Driving capability for critical loudspeaker loads due to very low output impedance (high damping factor).
– Ultimate sonic excellence on par with no-compromise all-tube single-ended triode amplifiers, yet without involving exotic and costly power tubes.
– Unique minimalist zero-feedback EHT schematic: single-ended triode vacuum tube gain stage driving a unity-gain MOSFET output buffer operated in single-ended (class-A) mode with high idle current.
– Total avoidance of protection circuitry.
– 4 line level inputs (2×4 RCA jacks) with equal gain manually selectable via rotary dial.
– Remote volume control via high-grade motor driven dual potentiometer with excellent channel balance and low angle sensitivity (to allow for conveniently fine volume adjustment).
– High grade electrolytic capacitors made in Germany in the power supply.
– Low noise low leakage dual-coil C-Core mains transformer made in-house for North America 120v.
– Full hand construction, point-to-point wiring throughout.
– Non-magnetic aluminum casework, anodized printing on front and rear panel, powder-coated lids.
– Dimensions 434x450x184 mm, 184=20 (feet)+134+30 (tubes over case),
450=434+16 (speaker binding posts), weight 18Kg.
– Dimensions of the shipping crate: 650 x 650 x 350 mm.